Thursday, June 11, 2009

i swear you don't have to go

one day left! i can't wait to sleep in!
there was 3 fights today at my school.
i hate going to such a ghetto school.
I'm so sleepy right now ill probably go to bed before 11.
I think i'm going to do a review on sinful colors nail polishes this weekend :]

6 random facts
1. My mom is Polish and German. My dad is from Guatemala.
2. I play on a my schools varsity softball team.
3. I'm celibate.
4. I don't like my first name.
5. I want to be an elementary school teacher.
6. I've had to go to 2 close friends funerals in the past 6 months and this has changed the way i live.

goodnightx

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that you say you hate going to a school where there are fights... I used to hate going to a school where there was no drama! Oh, and I liked your 6 random facts, they were actually very interesting. I think I'll do something like that for a blog sometime! =].

    - Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete