Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hello New York!

I just got finished packing for New York. I'm so terrible at it, I always over pack and never wear half of the things I bring. So this time I tried to bring just the essentials. I'm not sure where I'll be going once I get there so I wanted to have some options for my makeup. I brought several mascaras to do a review on while I'm at the hotel. I'm also bringing along the Rimmel Nail Base and a few Essie nail polishes to do a review on as well if I have time :)
I'm looking forward to the 9 hour drive tomorrow. I love road trips! I brought some sudoku books, magazines, and my Ipod to keep me occupied.
I think I'm going to make a trip to Mac sometime next week. I want some new goodies! :) Any suggestions?
I hope everyone had a good weekend!
x

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was going to New York! I hope you have a lovely time, although I'm not sure how you can look forward to 9 hours of driving. =P!!

    - Charlotte. =].

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love to go to New York one day...love nectar lustre glass is a universal hit. I t just looks great on everyone :D

    ReplyDelete