Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blahhh!

So, I got back home around 11 in the morning yesterday and then had to rush off to the dentist for a routine cleaning. I have been dreading that visit for a month. I absolutely hate the dentist with a passion. I'm not sure why I hate it so much because I've never had a really bad expeirence but for some reason I get really nauseous when I go there. But all went well and I was in and out in 20 minutes then I went to the mall and bought a few things :)
Today I went to Wholefoods with my boyfriend because i wanted to get something called Hemp Shake but they didn't have the exact one i wanted so i got another brand and I made a smoothie with it before work and it tasted horrible! It was super gritty and tasted like grass. I'm going to find another way to drink it because the smoothie was unbearable. I went to the mall again after work and got two more OPI nail polishes so ill just add those to the friday haul. I'll probably post it tomarrow.
I also got some chalk tonight at Target so I can color my driveway with chalk tomarrow with my boyfriend. We like to act like we're still 5 :) I hope everyone has a good weekend and I'll hopefully have the haul up tomarrow morning. goodnight!
x

1 comment:

  1. Wow that gritty grass thing sounds really gross! Haha! And I love colouring in the ground with chalk... it's so much fun! ^_^!

    ReplyDelete